Applying to Orme
Remember, we are here as a resource to help guide you and your family as you navigate your application process to The Orme School.
- The Orme School Online Application, or the SSAT Standard Application.
• Include your payment of $50 (processing fee) for families living within the US.
• Include your payment of $100 (processing fee) for families living outside the US.
Please submit your child’s English teacher, Math teacher, and Principal-Counselor Recommendation Forms.
- Provide official transcripts from the past two years.
To forward the transcripts to The Orme School, please complete the Request for Official Transcript Form, and contact the institution that your child has attended.
- Include student standardized testing scores.
The Secondary School Admission Test or SSAT is a required part of the admission process to The Orme School. Be sure to sign up for one of the upcoming test dates by visiting www.ssat.org. Remember, international students must also submit official TOEFL test scores. Learn more about the test, find a testing location near you, and register for the test at www.ets.org/toefl
- Complete Financial Aid Forms (if applicable).