Living on campus here at Orme is comfortable and invigorating. Our close-knit community provides a familial approach; one that respects you as an individual. Our gorgeous Western landscape and beautiful oasis of a campus make for an unrivaled living experience. Campus life is fun and rigorous, full of Orme traditions, after-school activities (from sports to drama), and a kinship of friends, faculty, coaches and staff. All work in concert on campus to support your dynamic and most excellent personal growth.
Students are expected to:
- Live and embrace Orme’s residential mission.
- Take responsibility for their bodies, emotions and actions in an age appropriate continuum.
- Participate and contribute positively to residential programs and activities.
Parents are expected to:
- Support Orme’s residential mission.
- Respect and plan accordingly to residential programs and activities.
- Communicate with Deans and Residential Faculty in a timely and appropriate manner.